Certificate in IT Office System
Ready You to be Employed Fast
This course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skill required to work towards a career as a service mechanic for light vehicles in the automotive service and repair industry.
This course is co-provided by IT Job Training Center and Newman Senior Technical Collage(Australia). Qualification is equivalence to Australia (AUR20712) standard.
This course is offered in two levels: Certificate I Automotive Vocational Preparation, and Certificate II Automotive Vocational Preparation.
- Apply safe working practice in an automotive workplace
- Apply environmental and mechanical system fundamentals
- Use and maintain workplace tools and equipment
- Apply automotive electrical system fundamentals
- Inspect and service batteries
- Inspect and service cooling system
- Inspect and service engines
- Remove, inspect and refit light vehicle wheels assemblies
- Solve routine problems in an automotive workplace
- Communicate effectively in an automotive workplace
This course duration is 4 month in total.
Automotive mechanic is a high demand job in PNG. ITJTC has its own industry network. Companies often inform us what type of employees they are looking for.
All our automotive training students usually already reserve to companies before they complete. Which mean that they get employed right after the training complete.
Automotive Trade Assistant, Service Technician Assistant, Motor Mechanic, Service Station Operator or Assistant, Spare Parts Retailer, Panel Beater, Auto-Electrician, Commercial Vehicle Mechanic.
What students say ...
© 2020 IT Job Training Center